We are practising Homoeopathy since the last 17 years and we have successfully
treated thousands of patients from India and many countries all over the world.
We believe in treating the person as a whole. 'It is not just important to
treat the symptoms, but also necessary to find out the cause and remove it'.
In Homoeopathy, understanding the patient, his symptoms and his constitution
is one of the most important aspects of treatment. When we say this word 'Constitution',
we mean, their nature, physically and mentally. Every person presents some set
of symptoms superficially. When we go deeper into their mind, their sub-conscious,
into their experience, we understand them in a completely different dimension.
With this kind of process of Case taking, the patient becomes more aware about
self, their problems and it is a healing experience. It is rightly said, 'A
case well taken is half cured'.
Treatment involves the following aspects
(All patients must take prior appointment for consultation)
1. Filling up case paper form :-
Patients are supposed to fill up the case form which provides us with the necessary information. You can download the case form and print it or collect it from our clinic.
2. Case taking session :-
The case taking process lasts anywhere between 1.30 hrs to 4.00 hrs on an average. This involves
- Eliciting symptoms of the disease
- Understanding the patients life situation. Family, work etc.
- Understanding the emotional aspects, the problems, issues faced, past as well as present. Stressful situations in life. Tensions, worries.
- Interest and hobbies, dreams, fears etc.
- Taking the person deeper into his problems and understanding their sub-conscious experience. This process may involve a session of meditation.
3. Diagnosis and Examination :-
This includes necessary physical examination and if necessary laboratory investigations. This step is necessary for correct diagnosis and prognosis of complaints.
4. Diet and nutrition : -
This is integral part of any treatment as lot of issues gets resolved by reverting to a healthy diet.
5. Exercises and Life style changes : - A lot of emphasis is given to
having a healthy life style and exercises.
6. Meditation : -
Patients are encouraged to meditate regularly. We regularly conduct meditation sessions with patients and guide them through healing process. This is the most useful tool for an overall healing and development of the person.
7. Auxillary therapies : -
Some cases may need additional help of auxillary methods of treatment like physiotherapy, speech therapy, Counseling etc.
In short - our vision is not restricted to just removing the disease but healing
the person and we focus on his/ her overall development as a good human being.
We offer online consultation to patients all over the world.
How do we do it?
- You need to download the case form and fill in your particulars and send it to us.
- Please keep approx 3-4 hrs free for the consultation.
- We use Audio Video chat software to communicate. We prefer Skype but we can also use Yahoo, MSN or Google chat softwares. (if any of these software is not installed, please download, install and register for any one)
- Payment can be sent to us via Western Union money transfer.
Fees for Consultation
New case consultation - US$ 500
This also includes two follow up appointments.
Follow up Consultation - US$ 150
Patients for diet and nutrition advise please contact Dr. Alpa Vasani